As part of our continued partnership with High-Yield Med Reviews, I’m excited to share with you a huge give-away! I’m offering two FREE packages for the NAPLEX or the BCCCP exams.
Here’s the catch: you have to write a post for the blog. The post could be about anything relevant to pharmacy (not just EM), and could be any length (one paragraph to a ten thousand word rant). For each package, the post with the most views over a 1 week period is the winner! As a bonus, all posts submitted will be featured on the blog. So win or loose, you get a great opportunity!
All you have to do is submit your post to me (email@example.com) by March 4th, 2019. Winners will be announced in April.
For the NAPLEX package, you get:
NAPLEX Premium Bundled Course:
- Online Classroom: 4 hour online classroom instruction with Dr. Busti for 4 weeks: Int
- egrated case studies to solidify your knowledge
- $429 value
- 100% money back guarantee you will pass the NAPLEX (see website)
- 200+ Online NAPLEX Lectures
- NAPLEX Q-Bank with 2,200+ questions
- 2 Course books with all lecture notes & high-yield tables
- NAPLEX Practice Exam
- Link to NAPLEX webpage: https://www.highyieldmedreviews.com/naplex-exam-review-course
IF BCCCP is more your style, you get:
BCCCP Premium Package
- 100% money back guarantee you will pass (see website)
- 3 month access to the Premium Subscription
- $379 value
- BCCCP Q-Bank with 500+ Questions
- 200+ BCCCP Online Lectures
- BCCCP Course Book
- Includes: Biostatistics Q-Bank Access, Biostatistics Online Lectures, Course Notebook
- If interested, as a Premium Member – they would get free access to all of our Spring 2019 Study Group for BPS Exams with Dr. Busti. This is a popular study group that includes 13 case-based sessions to help integrate the content our members are studying.
- Free Premium Member access to our new Landmark Clinical Trials Series with Dr. Busti starting this spring
- Link to BCCCP webpage: https://www.highyieldmedreviews.com/bcccp-critical-care-pharmacist-review-course
- Link to Study Group information and free samples: https://www.highyieldmedreviews.com/webinar-events